Wednesday, May 23, 2007

mumbo jumbo

thoughts are running amock in my brain. i was actually talking to a friend and i started the conversation with "what if.. and kept going and going" and my friend interupts me and says "whoaaa... wait a min, what is going on.. start from the top and slow"...
its not a big deal but it is.. and here i go again, talking and not making sense. MUMBO JUMBO.. hahaha
phew.. ok so im waiting waiting to hear from someone. but even if he asks me out - i know im going to say NO. but the fact that he has not said a word - makes me angry, even though i'll say no.

HOW WEIRD IS THAT? I HATE THAT WAIT... even though the outcome is gonna be a NO, but the fact that it hasnt happened makes me angry. its not the anticipation - i already know my answer, its that im sitting here waiting for him to ask me - makes me mad. no, its not that i want to get it over with, because then i'd just approach him and say "i dont think so sweet heart, dont even try".
but ahhh
does any one know what im talkin about?? its not the anticipation, its not the butterflies - cause im gonna say no. then why am i soo mad cause he hasnt asked? its the wait that makes me angry

i know its all mumbo jumbo to you too.. sadly --

6 comments:

Varsha said...

so you have a new identity now!

Oh I can understand what you are going through!! Probably he is aware you would say no, so not asking! But I hope he does!!

Good luck

Nadim said...

its no rocket science. most common.
you want the upper hand. e g o.

Good luck.

Keshi said...

I dun get it Choco...why wud u wait for someone to ask u out when u know ur ans is gonna be NO...lol ur so sweet!

Keshi.

Aditi said...

hmmm maybe cuz its a thing u haev to do and u'd rather get it over with and waiting is usually annoying?

Rani said...

@varsha: hmm how would he know im gonna say no.. we'll seeee
and yes i do have a new identity ;)
but its the same old meee :-D

@nadim: yea.. ure kinda right. haha i wouldnt its ALL ABOUT THE EGO though..

@keshi: hmm "ure so sweet" was that sarcastic??? hmmmmm i wonder

@aditi: waiting is annoying. and its not that its a chore.. its hard to explain.. i guess

Keshi said...

lolz na..twas n honest qn.

Keshi.