Thursday, May 24, 2007

EGOTISTICAL OR ATTENTION WHORE?

hmmm am i egotistical or an attention whore.. well u decide. hahahaha
NADIM did kinda hit jackpot with his comment. although its not about the ego u know. well fuck, who am i kidding - it is. so i like having the upper hand in situations, it gives you advantage. doesnt make me a egotistical bitch does it??? i dont think so, but then again im a biased judge. i think i have a healthy dose of ego, and you know i wouldnt even call it ego, i would call it "flourshing self confidence" .. yes yes thats it. hahahaha

curiosity also plays a part in it. i heard it thru the grapevine that he likes me and is probably gonna ask me out.. so why hasnt he?? did he say it like he was kidding or was it for real? whats stopping him then.. why hasnt heee??

and well this i am willing to admit and shout off the moutain tops I AM ATTENTION WHORE. what girl isnt? even if a butt ugly guy approaches you, it boosts your ego.. it gives you a healthy burst of ''OO I LOOK GOOD TONITE".. u know? admit it -- it does. it makes you feel better that someone noticed you, even if it was just a nobody. well, im not talking about clubs. clubs are filled with desperate creeps, and when one approaches me, i just run away, unless ofcourse he's HOT. yes, hot ppl can be creeps, but atleast he's good to look at.
so when i found out that this kid might ask me out.. well i've been waiting for that ATTENTION.. i havent gotten it yet.
helloooooooooooo

by him making me wait.. i keep thinking about it. i keep replaying that situation in my head ... i keep thinking about all the interactions and thinking.. and now DAMN IT .. IM NOT SURE ... argh!!!! now its plainly the CURIOSITY THATS KILLING ME.

THAT IF HE REALLY LIKED ME THE WAY HE SAID HE DID -- THEN WHY HASNT HE ASKED ME OUT YET.. i havent told anyone who knows him i would say NO. soo hmm what is really stopping him??? the curiosity is KILLING ME and when i mean killing, i mean i just wanna go up to him and be like "excuse dude.. wtf"

and i dont mind being an attetion whore.. hahahaha im actually quite ok with it =) ive always been an attention whore since i was a baby. i used to cry until someone picked me up and im spoiled.. and im proud to be too =)

7 comments:

Keshi said...

we all r attention whores and pimps. LOL!

In this case I dun think thats what ur after tho...u just wanna get it done n over with ha? thats what I think :)

Keshi.

Aditi said...

hmm we all like attention whether we admit it or not...why else would we dress up and strut our stuff?

Nadim said...

lol! has 'ego' become a taboo word???
ego is a must! my mood episodes can simply be classified basing on ego or the lack of it!
over dose of ego -> hypomania
no ego -> depression

good luck with him!

Rani said...

@keshi: hmm perhaps... i just cant believe he hasnt asked yet. now im just diappointed... and done with it. hahaha

@aditi: YES INDEED.. i do love dressing up!!

@nadim: eog is a must, i do agree with u. thanks..

--Sunrise-- said...

"even if a butt ugly guy approaches you, it boosts your ego.. it gives you a healthy burst of ''OO I LOOK GOOD TONITE".. u know? admit it -- it does. it makes you feel better that someone noticed you, even if it was just a nobody."

ah yes... I am guilty of that one.. :P I don't think the people (people?? guys, I mean) were nobodies, though.. NOTHING would come out of it... so I couldn't understand why they bothered lol..

Keshi said...

not yet?

Keshi.

Rani said...

nah not yet... and now im done with it. what a moron!!