Saturday, October 20, 2007

1-800-THE-POOJ

so i was thinking that one day when i have a clinic, what would i call it, what would it spell... what catchy # would i use as a marketing tool. i thought to me, and my self said 'hmmm THE POOJ' would be good. a number that spells THE POOJ. what might you ask that be..
well here's a website for your convienience. put a word and it'll tell u what the digits are for it. put in ure # and it'll tell u what it spells, if anything.

hahaha my cellie quite doesnt spell anything. its FUN. lol my ex introduced me to it, i used to text him from a # that spelled POO BEAR, cause thats what he called me. yea yea yea keep the aww's and the how cute.

so i was playing around on the website yesterday trying to see if THE POOJ is catchy enough or what else could i call it =)... something fun, check it out.

click me <--- here's the website!! have fun...

5 comments:

Aditi said...

really shouldnt u be studying

Kay Vee said...

im so hopeless and so desperate for time pass...well i entered my no. and it gave me some mnemonic combo i could not understand! :P

Rani said...

@aditi: hahaha...reallly shouldnt u be shopping and packing??? hmmm hmmm

@trinnie: hehe mine doesnt make sense either.

Vik Rajagopalan said...

err... i think you need some help now. perhaps aditi would calm you down when she is there.

I sure know which number to call, if your note persists with such tips - 911 !!!

Keshi said...

lol love ur title Pooj!

Mine came out all groggy..any surprise? :)


LOL Aditi being the big sis ha!


Keshi.