Monday, August 13, 2007

retail therapy...

well ive been putting in ALOT of work at school, working and tutoring. ive also had extra stress put into my life by ex-friends and ex-boyfriends recently.. just unwanted drama -- i thought it was ABOUT TIME I TREATED MY SELF..
so i had been eyeing this red Aldo bag for this whole quarter, since mid June. i finally bought and lucky me it was also on sale..

yipeeee.. and i also treated myself to a nice lunch at olive garden. it was a nice lovely afternoon spend with some good friends.. A mucchhh needed afternoon.


so here's my retail therapy


ahh yes.... my new precious... =)
just when you think its a PLAIN red purse, whats so special about that, i surprise you with my inner wild side ;)
and oh yes, ure eyes are right.. that's LEOPARD print interior details my friends. mama likes it, likes it a lot. subtlety is has its own sexiness.
my retail therapy went well and my cousins raksha bandhan money bought it for me ;)... love being a sister!!!

5 comments:

Aditi said...

oyeve.. another purse..
sigh

Keshi said...

u know wut...I want it too! Looks GREAT. I buy clothes, bags and especially shoes to make me feel happy...and it works LOL!


Happy Independence Day!

:)
Keshi.

Vik Rajagopalan said...

Smarty, Looks daring and cool. How about buying me something, that way the feeling is more complete and you would like that feeling. I promise. Just try it once.

:-D

Happi Indi Day.

Rani said...

@aditi: its not JUST another purse.. its RED PURSE. i have non like it.

@keshi: thanksss... ooo i wish i could go shoe shopping and not feel guilty.. stupid loans. haha..

@vik: thanks. hahahahahahahaha
buy you something and it would make me feel more complete -- no i wouldnt like that feeling. id want it for me.

and u dont need no sugga mama, i needs me a sugga daddy ;)!!!

Keshi said...

u will be able to do that soon...I was like u when I was at Uni...so very designer-shoe-less LOL!

Keshi.