Saturday, August 25, 2007

love is...

i used to do this on my old blog... so here i continue it. i think it was much needed for me... to remind me what LOVE really is. between the mess that is going on i needed something to pick me up.. so what is love??
well i cant capture it one post -- DUH!!! but here's a little fragment of what love is to me this week =)..
love is between a family and your heritage

him caring about you... even if its something little like putting on a blankie


making someone smile, by doing soemthing as simple as a card or a little NOTE you slip in before leaving

when someone CARES to remember and make it special. the smallest jester can bring much joy.

i dont talk much about the war and the troops, but well love is what the leave behind or what they have to look forward to -- what they FIGHT for



TRUST.

very glad i grew up with my grandparents, always got me out of trouble with dad =).

when a tough guy is willing to let his guard down for his lady. when he shows his true self

is not only amongst the living, but in remembering those that have gone far away and the legacy they left behind.

lastly, love is MUTUAL respect. love is EQUAL!

12 comments:

Vik Rajagopalan said...

Love is mutual respect. That is the best. Good pictures smarty. But I had a question, why is it that everyone are nude in the picture :-))

You don't have to answer to that question, but a thought proving one is'nt it :D

Kay Vee said...

the last one is definitely so meaningful... certainly hit home!
:)

there are very few 'loves' that are equal... i wish im in one of those few! :)

and the grandparent bit was sooo cute! sadly i never saw much of my grandparents...just occasionally! both my grand fathers passed away really early....but after giving me lots of love.

tc!
:)

Aditi said...

all great.. u know i enjoy this one

Rani said...

@vik: thanks, its one of my favorites as well.
lol you would be the one to ask that Question. its cause they're supposed to be babies and babies in natural form are naked. secondly, the original author was a female and started drawing them like that -- the son now continues her work.

@trinnie: thanks, it is special. ure right - thre are very few loves that are equal and like you i wish i am one of them.

i only knew my dad's parents. i never got to know my mom's dad, he passed away when she was young. her mom lived in a different state, so we only saw her over breaks.

@aditi: yes yes i do... hows the toothache.. :D

Vidya said...

These are cute pictures and cuter sayings! I loved the one about mutual respect and the one about tough guys letting their guard down!

I love the nudie babies and dash it all, I love the entire post! :D

Vidya

Rani said...

@vidya: thanks for stopping by. thanks much for the comment, very nice of you =)

Keshi said...

K Choco this made me all teary...in a nice way...and it reminded me of my dad n grandparents who r so far away now...in their journey on this plane.

HUGGGGGGGGGZ Love is u...

keshi.

Rani said...

@keshi: aww... well im glad you liked it =).

its very nice of you to say "love is me".. haha very flattering may i. u shouldnt, cause i already think im all that. hahaha

Vik Rajagopalan said...

LOL yea rite.. dont get too carried away wht keshi meant was just on the fly statement...god you already related yourself :D

Love is ME... :-))

Rani said...

@vik: she did say love is u... u being me..
geez.. and i did say i already think im all that -- (MAKING SNOTTY FACE WITH MY TONGUE OUT =p)

Keshi said...

**u shouldnt, cause i already think im all that.

lols told ya so!

Keshi.

Varsha said...

Lovely ones.....

Grandparents got you out of trouble with Dad...heh heh heh how cute!!