Tuesday, August 28, 2007

mind ure own

update: he wasnt hitting on me. he was disgusted that i was sweating soo much and was concerned about my sweating rate - therefore offered me a towel. he had never seen a woman WORK OUT FOR real perhaps.. hahaha. but yes, he was disgusted by my sweat rate. lol - i was actually quite proud.

so i went to work today... i usually work out. ok ok ok im lying, i start out strong like most and then fizzle out. but i attempt atleast 4 to 5 times a year... hahaha.
so back to point --

i went to work out today and since im on break i had all the time in the world. i did a warm up, and i did goooooooddd cardio work out. now when im working out, i had my IPOD blasting in my ears and sometimes its soo loud, i dont even know if im singing outloud.

so im working out.. busting it out on the eliptical.. listening to power music and all of a sudden i see someone saying stuff in my periphery. figured he was talkin to someone else, so i kept going and going. then he comes and taps my shoulder, i turned around almost taking his eye out. u dont sneak up on me, geez i grew up in BOMBAY BIATCH. (totally kidding there.. lol)

either way, i did turn around with a massively annoyed look, cause i was in my groove and he messed with it. i turn my IPOD down and be like "yea?" really pissed off. he says
"mam, would u like a towel, you seem to be sweating alot"

i looked at him and said NO! really annoyed.

STOP TRAFFIC here people and lets analyze this:
1. did you just interupt my workout - you never interupt someone's work out unless someone's dying and or ure name was etched onto the machine i was using.
2. you interupted my work out to ask me if i wanted a towel cause I WAS SWEATING ALOT???????????????????

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lets see IM IN A GYM - YOU WORK OUT IN A GYM -- GENERALLY it goes, if you work out, you sweat..
so i was doing what im supposed to be doing -- why ask me if i wanted a towel cause im "sweating alot"..
geez, was he concerned that i might sweat soo much as to flood the place? lol. geeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz, im not one of those ppl that go to the gym with make up on and cute little sports bra and tiny shorts and leave their hair down and shake their booty on the treadmil. I GO TO WORK OUT. may be he was surprised cause he never saw a girl sweat like that before.
the KEY here is INTERUPT my work out.

MIND URE OWN BUSINESS BIATCH!!!!!!!

i also hate it when ppl stare at you or wait on ure head for you to get done with the machine. hate it.. BACK THE HELL UP...
i also hate it when ppl come use the machine right next to you when u look and there's a 2 full rows of treadmils to use -- WHY did you come use the one NEXT TO ME? feeling lonely? get a pet, they're good to run with too.

excuse my rant, i was just quite annoyed, cause the kid kept staring at me the whole 2 hours i was there -- cause i was sweating. but it does bring up a good topic, "mind ure own business eh?"

14 comments:

abhartiya said...

haha...lauuvvvvedd this one!!
i can totally understand guys oggling at chicks while they work out..desperation duhh..you have to face it...most of the guys are dumb enough not to understand this fact....and well talking bout ur case...towel..haha..wht a wannabe he must be!

Sudeep said...

lol.. sorry but i lmao reading this one completely forgeting tht m sitting in office n missing my share of looking at hot gals in the gym
well looking n ogling is different *ahem*.. but i hope the towel he offered wasn't his own dripping in sweat :p

Vik Rajagopalan said...

LOL da tiger got a wee bit annoyed I think. can't stop to wonder why they actually had to stare and all that. Crazy for me to think they did it in a gym.

Whatever it was he got his money worth - he spoke to you and he pissed you off. =)

Rani said...

@wacko: im glad u liked it. im glad you admit that most guys are dumb enough to NOT understand ...
loved that ;)!

@sudeep: hahaha im glad you found hilarious. yes yes, looking and oogling is mighty different. hey, i look at hot guys too. no the towel wasnt dripping in his sweat -- if it was, id have alot more to say to him.

@vik: heyyy im not all that bad, just dont like to be interuppted by a moron while im working out..

Keshi said...

LOL Choco I soooo know wut u mean! When I used to go to my Arobics classes, guys just pass by our class when they really didnt hv to...basically cos all the girls were in tights n stuff u see.

:)
Keshi.

Amandeep Singh said...

Yeah...
ppl should be doin that

Rani said...

@keshi: yes guys are idiots like that..

@standbymind: i wish ppl did that though ..

Ash said...

Hilarious!

Kay Vee said...

hey pooj! just check out whats happening on the URL of ur old blog! some pravin paratey has taken over....i was wondering whose blog this is as it got updated on my Google reader. i assumed u started writing on that space again...

**still scratching my head**

Rani said...

@ash: thanks..

@trinnie: OMG, THANKS FOR TELLING ME.. im TOTALLY UPSET.
THERE'S ONLY ONE
THEPOOJ -- AND THATS ME!!!
WTF!!! totally mad!

Kay Vee said...

okay... so someone took the old URL!
u know u cud make some alterations in it and still have the same name like

thep00j or

dapooj

ya know some alteration with the "o" and "0"

tc!

Rani said...

well trueeeeeeeeeee.....
hehehe... but it was mine :(. ok ok done being a baby.... hehee

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol dosage per day - tramadol hcl gluten