Thursday, September 13, 2007

Will The Father !!!

****UPDATED*****
this post is in sections ---
WOMAN DOENST NEED A MAN....
no society should make a woman feel that way... inaddition what society and peer pressure makes a girl feel EXHILED if she doesnt have a bf????

all goes back to mine and keshi's posts.. mine single and happy -- oxymoron? and i think keshi's is linked within the post. did you know that it is illegal for an employer to ask you your marital status at an interview?
WHY???? cause if ure a women and ure married, it is more likely that u'll be pregnant and ask for a maternal leave. This is the kinda prejudice world we live in.

so why is that even though we live in the 21'st century, women is still looked to be defined as if she's with someone or not, cause obviously if she isnt with someone there's something WRONG with her.

i can babble about this here and shout it off the moutain tops, but people who are narrow minded will always remain as such. as sad as it is. im proud of the women i come across on the blog here - im proud to say that atleast all of us are strong and CAN STAND UP FOR OUR SELVES. atleast WE DONT DEFINE our selves by the presence or absence of a man.

so WHY HAVE I BEEN SILENT FOR THE PAST COUPLE DAYS???????

WELLLLLLL i fell down the stairs in my house and hurt my lady humps.... lol yess i hurt my buttocks and my back pretty bad. its just i cant sit for too long, my spine cant handle that much compression... but its getting better. =).... im feeling better as days pass by. although my brother is having a ball coming up with new jokes. i have fallen once before and that was 7 years ago, he still calls me "superwoman wanna be" ... god knows what name will stick after this one.

NEEDY???
so here i am talking to a guy friend, i had dated him a while ago... i mean this is like in undergrad, for a month. we've always been good friends after that .. so while leaving i say "omg, im soo glad u came out.. thanks for being there when i needed u".
he says "ohhh... its flattering and all but isnt it UNHEALTHY for you to need me like that"
HMM STOP THE FUCKING TRAFFIC??
get ure head out of ure ass, or im gonna have to pry it out. as soon as he said that.. i totally laughed out loud. i mean OUT LOUD and i said "geez, get a hold of ure self... i woulda said it to anyone, girl/guy whoever". he said that he just wanted to make sure i wasnt falling for him or anything. all i wanted to do was thank him cause he drove 50 miles to my house to hang out with me. usually we'd meet half way... but i cant drive too far, cause of my back and butt pain from the fall - and the reason i said the "needed you" part was cause i did 'NEED" a friend to go out and i was SUPER thankful that he agreed to drive out this far on a weekday. geez, thats the last time im nice enough to thank him for coming out with me. is it that bad for a girl to say "thanks for being there when i needed you" to a guy?????????????????????? or are men just this shallow??? or is it just MEN IN MY LIFE. loll

the title????
OH lol -- what does the title have anything to do with the POST? well my friend doesnt like to curse.. and we were sitting by kids one day studying.. and i was like MOTHER OF LORD.. and she wanted to say What the FUCK.. but didnt want to curse.. so she said
WILL THE FATHER... the initials are still WTF and pretty safe to use around kids and ure not cursing if ure one of those non cursers..
so since then its one our little 'inside jokes'. i use it when im EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED and no curse word will cover my feelings..... so instead of using 1000 curse words to say how i feel, i just say WILLL THE FATHER!!!
its one of those you had to be there things.. hehehehe


14 comments:

Keshi said...

**WILL THE FATHER

OMG I dig it. LOL love love love it! ty for that cos I need to use that too hahahaha!


Now coming to the topic...Im with u 100%! No woman should be made to feel INADEQUATE just cos she doesnt hv a man. That kind of attitude simply reeks 'chauvinism'.

I really admire ur personality Choco. I mean not many Idian women speak out like u do or understand what I mean. Im glad u and I share the same views.


**doesnt that qualify u to be in the S.L.U.T category --

LOL it does! it does it does it does it does... ......


Keshi.

Keshi said...

btw I hope u feel better soon. How did u fall like that? Is Jude Law's bathroom facing ur stairway window?


Keshi.

Rani said...

@keshi: totally agree -- should read the UPDATED post!!
thanks so much. im glad u and i share the same views as well! no one else is gonna stand up for me, i might as well do it right?

lol -- i wish jude law's bathroom faced my stairway, for that matter, i wish brad pitt's or matthew mchottie's did as well. hahahaha then id be falling all the time. no i was just super sleeeepppyyy and well my pajama's were wayyyy too long and my leg got caught and i fell

Keshi said...

aww..

**mchottie's

LOL. If he was my neighbor, I'd be in Emergency 24/7.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

**he says "ohhh... its flattering and all but isnt it UNHEALTHY for you to need me like that"
HMM STOP THE FUCKING TRAFFIC??

LOL haha! I sooo know that kinda guys...they always twist their words to test the waters...FUCKERS!

Keshi.

Rani said...

keshi...totally agree. and LOL i know i hate it when guys twist words to "test the waters". geezzz.. if u have something to say - grow a pair and say it straight up.

Aditi said...

hmm pretty hilarious all in all...i didnt know lalz called u a superwoman wannabe.. hmm i will have to have a chat with him and come up with some good new names..
will the father is funny.. i was wondering what that had to do with anything

Ash said...

Will the Father...
I LOVED that!

Get well soon, Pooja. And please do be careful with steps. I had a fall, couple of months ago!

Rani said...

@aditi: thanks..well i am pretty random, but still no coohooting with lalz about names for me.

@ash: thanks. aww u fell too? sucky, hope u were ok.

Sudeep said...

were u practising rolling on the stairs? :p

Vik Rajagopalan said...

I am least surprised you cracked your cute, punky ass LOL.. pain sucks, as the three days grace sings "Pain is all I got", looks like you just got that alone now =)

Hope you have gotten well now, Smarty. What do I do in the bad world without being slapped by someone? So atleast for that you gotu get well and pick up that cane... Lets' go

Vik Rajagopalan said...

and Will the Father indeed =) like the Pimp Slap LMAO

Varsha said...

I agree...its really not necessary to have a man/BF/hubby/whoever to be happy. They can make life miserable also..hah hah hah.

Get well soon dear!!

Not all guys are that shallow........

Will the father...haha hah hah. Too good!!!!

Rani said...

@sudeep: hey hey hey!! it wasn't voluntary, i FELL -- accident!!

@vik: aww u said "cute, punky ass".. lol trust me i'll be around to slap anytime!!
hahahahaha... pimp slap --- i'll pimp slap ure ass.

@varsha: i know not all guys are shallow, just the ones i meet. :(. its ok... one day i too shall meet a well matched kid..