Saturday, June 2, 2007

curious toy

my new toy...

yup thats meeeee!! sorry lol dont y'all get scared now, thats also me without any make up. although for some reason, i hate wearing make up in the summer ... feels all YUCKY to me. i sweat like a pig too (haha not very appealing, but oh well).

but here's my new phone - motorolla krazr. ok ok most of you might have already had this phone for a while, but i just got it, and its NEW TO MEE! its got a gay ass cover on it, because the moron lady told my naive mom that the screen was glass and if i drop it it'll shatter. ok it is a glass screen on the outside cause of the mp3 player controlls and all and i DO drop my phone pretty often, but i hate covers. they're soo fugly looking. oh yea i went there.. but im making my mom happy for a couple of days by keeping it on.

UPDATE: that guy, he did ask me out. he said and i quote: "well since u kinda know i have thing for ya .. you wanna hook up"
HMM EXCUSE ME? no i dont wanna hook up with you.. ughh. whatever happened to the good old "lets meet for some coffee or watch a movie or grab some dinner". im all for the moving forward in this fast world so lets cut to the chase but it aint that fast and i aint easy. so i declined his offer graciously and said "nah.. but thanks for asking". hahaha. curiousity makes anything look appealing doesnt it?? i mean just cause i was waiting to be asked, and i was curious... i let my mind imagine things and well he sounded appealing to me. clearly - im glad reality set it REAL QUICK. hahahaha..

hmmm i wonder, how much role does curiosity play when people really do start dating. sometimes you just ask someone out cause you never think she/he will say yes.. and they do and you go with it. curiosity does make someone do weird things.... curiousity in higher doses creates stalkers or "silent friends" in mine and fellow bloggers lives. if someone gets too curious about whats on the other side, it can make a cheater. it can also make you achieve things you never thought you could. curiosity made man discover new land, make new inventions, create technology..

ME.. i can be plenty curious sometimes. haha, yes ive "researched" some people online (by that i mean tried to find anything and everything i could without getting caught... lol) ive also planted a virus that detects key strokes on my laptop, which is how i found out that my ex was a cheating bastard. i was curious.. and damn glad i was. lol then i got all his passwords and fucked him over by changing them. hahah he was late in all his payments and couldnt access his phone for months. what payback is a bitch and he shouldnt have cheated on me. ive also done some digging up of dirt via friends of friends -- what girl hasnt. if u dont get the truth from her, u ask her friend, who just happens to not be able to keep a secret (hahahaha).

isnt curiousity the main ingredient behind gossip??? its something isnt it.. and its weird how sometimes, its the only driving force you have. makes me wonder.. how curious are you?? now now be honest!!

12 comments:

Kay Vee said...

ooh, u've planted a virus and done some snooping! cool! now that id like to learn!

and well, curiosity killed the cat. i was in the relationship because i wanted to know what its like to have a special someone. and now that i ponder about ur question, i understand that we know little about the person that we choose or hope to go out with!

and the pic is good! :D

Aditi said...

ahh see the ppl who are messing with me are usually kind enough to admit to it after i poke too many holes in their story and bug them with my questions....so no need to snoop as yet...
i got nothing else my bheja is fried u know that

Ash said...

"how much role does curiosity play when people really do start dating"

Hmmm...thats a good question!

Love that photo Pooja. You look so beautiful and so happy!

Rani said...

@trinnie: lol well i was gonna go the old fashion way, just snoop around and all, but my computer genius friend said lets do it in a way we dont get caught. he designed a virus and put it on my laptop. i disappeared for the whole day and left him alone in my room. it was bound to happen. he thought he was being smart, he even deleted all the chat logs and msgs. HAHAHA but i was tracking the KEY BOARD STROKES... so i found out more than i wwanted to. i used to have the virus, i can get it for u if you ever need it. =).
it is an interesting idea i had myself...

@aditi: hmm but do u think they are REALLY teling you the whole story???? hmm hmm.. haha i know uer bheja is fried .. its ok!

@ash: thanks ash. i was super happy =), i do love my gadgets! interesting thought isnt it?? it never occurred to me before..

Nadim said...

you sure look happy with your new phone! Im waiting for iPhone and hopefully by the time it comes into market, i shall be able to afford it!

'i got all his passwords and fucked him over by changing them.'
:O
are all women this vengeful? :O

Rani said...

gracias.. oo i cant wait till the iphone...and i probably wont be able to afford it even by the time it comes out =(.. but oh well

lol no not all women are this vengeful but then again thats their fault. if u fuck me over by cheating on me and lying to me for months.. the least i can do is put u through some discomfort by changing ure passwords. taught him right...
this is the second guy who cheated on me.. the first time i cried and made a puddle but he went his merry way without being affected, so the second time around i wasnt about to sit there and be walked all over. =).. so all women should be this vengeful, then may be men will think twice before cheating ..

Keshi said...

lovely pic of u there Choco!

Congrats on ur new toy. PLEASURE machine ha.

Curious..OMG Im so! :):)

keshi.

Varsha said...

Nice foto!!

Heh heh virus?! You're good....and dangerous to mess with..heh heh heh

I am curious, very. But have this strange thing that I don't like to show how curious I am....Like if I hear a snippet of some interesting thing, I never ask them whats up...but try my background research...heh heh heh.

Rani said...

@keshi: thanks..hehehe who isnt curious..

@varsha: thanks ... well its just sometimes payback is a BITCH.
me TOOOO.. i dont go asking the person, i'll do my own research .. hahahah!! guess we have something in common!

Kay Vee said...

ohmygawd!
can u really gimme that virus? wo! pls do do that, also instruct me on how to use it!
dunno how ill pull that off though!

Aditi said...

hahah trinnie and pooja watch out world.. armed and dangerous

Rani said...

@trinnie: hahaha yes i'll try ask my friend who made the virus.. lets hope he kept it. hopefully he did. about the using part - i think i need instruction on it too. as far as i remember it was a zip file.. u open and it then instruct it to log all the contents somewhere and to check u have to press something. it comes out in all caps. but its alot of data to go thru, cause it detects EVERY KEY STROKE.

@aditi: hahahah armed and dangerous. 'tis true!!