Tuesday, July 24, 2007

LONG ASS DAYS

so you all know how long my days are getting... its becoming ridiculous. its pretty sad when you ditch a class to study for that class. does that even make sense???
i ditched anatomy to study for the anatomy practical on friday. the practical is on head, neck, back, abdomen, pelvis, and the good stuff (genitals.. hehehe). today the prof was starting a new topic, so i decided to SKIP it and study for this stuff.
so here's HOW NERDY I AM.. or wait, lets rephrase this. here's how SAD MY LIFE IS and how much life has compelled me to change my habits.
old me: "i have class at 1pm - lets stay up all night and watch movies, or drink!!"
new me:" oooo i have class at 1pm, that gives me the morning to study... yay"
so sadly, me and my friends met up at school by 9am, studied until 11am.
group project and meetings from 11am to 1pm.
1pm to 4pm ditched class and studied (i wish i went to the mall or well slept)
4pm to 8pm tutored
came home.. ate
studied from 9pm to 11pm.

chilling and relaxing before i go to bed and wake up at butt crack of dawn to get to school by 7:30am and repeat another horrendous day.

ITS NOT that i dont manage time. i do, i study on the wekends and im good about balancing fun and work. its not that im procrasinating.....
its that my professors have TESTS, PROJECTS AND MEETINGS alll DUE ON THE SAME DAY!!!
why ------------- ure offices are right next to each other.. FUCKING COORDINATE IT BETTER!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on a more lighter note... a guy whistled at me today. i turned aorund in disgust OFCOURSE. although, it was nice to get whislted at ;)!!

4 comments:

Aditi said...

was here.. did read.. that is it..

Varsha said...

Wow man how I wished I was studying that hard!! :(

Vik Rajagopalan said...

hehehe... sounds like an exciting day [:D]. I guess being a tutor is no fun so get ready for all that.

BTW, some one whistled at you. How nice [:D] here is a whistle for you.. Peeepp peeeep.. :)

Hope u have a good day - with whatever that is left.

Ash said...

It was nice to get whislted at ??!!!

Cool!