Tuesday, October 7, 2008

belle

okie.. so i know i'm sorry i havent quite made a "good come back" and all.. but hey, a little at a time right? so my boyfriend got me a cute little kitty.... as a "i love you present". now lemme preface this, i DO NOT LIKE CATS. although, who doesnt love little things?
puppies?
kitties?
tiny little bunnies?
who doesn't??? he likes cats, he already owns a cat. MEET TUXIE... well his full name is Professor Tux Four Paws
he's the king of the house. he's a very very tempermental cat, always wants to be pet first, fed first. he's a cute little fur ball... fat fur ball. hehehe. but he's mostly my boyfriends cat, cause again, im not a CAT person. Dont get me wrong, i love him. i wasnt' very excited at first to hear that my boyfriend got a cat, about 2 years ago. I used to very scared, cause he'd just jump on me, just weird getting used animal around the house. I never had pets growing up, so again, WEIRD. BUT I LOVE THE LITTLE BUGGER...

now... *** DRUMROLLL** meet belle..........Belle Sox Four Paws: I wanted to call her "belle" cause she's soooo purtttyy, just like my favorite disney princess, "belle" from beauty and the beast. He wanted to call it "sox" after his favorite baseball team .. *mennnn*.
here she is when we first got her, 8 weeks and 3 days old:
here's my cutie, on monday when i went to visit him, i found her with a bloody cheek, bloody hind paw and bloody ear. she had scratched her self silly and we took her to the Animal hospital ER and got her looked at. here's what she came back with.
a little cone. hehehehehe she's sooo cute.

here's her trying to figure how to jump and not have her cone land first. LOL... everytime she jumped off here, she would go head first and her cone would hit first and it was sad for her, but hilarious to watch. she's too cute, everytime she messed up, she'd run to me, and crawl between my legs or behind my back. In the last picture she's 12 weeks old. my they grow fast .. hehehe.. oh ps: im allergic to cats and kittens. hehehee i load up on my claritin when i go visit my kitten.

ok.. so i promised my self i wouldnt become one of those crazy pet owners who carry pictures of their pets in the wallets and refer to them as their kids. I SWEAR my patients do that. LIKE one of the patient's i just had on monday..

me: do you live alone or with someone at home

patient: "yea.. i live with my 3 kids.. "

me: how old are they, are they at home enough to help you

patient: "oh.. my dogs cant dial the phone for 911 if thats what you mean"

ME: so you have 3 dogs? or 3 kids, just for clarification.

patient: 3 dogs, they ARE my kids you know...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

me: so you live alone with 3 dogs

patient: isnt that what i just said

me: yes mam... *patient satifaction... fuck the satisfaction.. where's SANITY?*

anyways, off i go to sleep.. to start a new day of work and return to my pleasantly confused patients.

1 comment:

Varsha said...

I too am not a cat person but Belle is so cute!!!

Cone..hah hah hah

Gosh, I can never relate to people who call their pets their children....