Monday, August 25, 2008

grand return OR NOTTTTTTTTTT

so .. i've actually been thinking of returning to the blog world for a while, trust me i HAD ALOT TO VENT about in the past months that i have taken off...

like my crazy clinical before graduating and the crazy ass psycho nerd that was with me for 10 weeks during that clinical, always trying to show me up.
like stress of finish my paper and then being told by my teacher how it was really never good enough..
or how i went to india for 5 days for my sister's wedding, which by the way was a blast.
like how i got super sick on her reception day in bombay, oy that was crazy -- me throwing up outside the apartment.. NOT GOOD
or like the crazy accident i had where i TOTALED MY CAR... yes, thats right, a tire flew one direction, the rims the other, one headlight here.. the other there, no windows intact, radiator blown, whole driver side was crushed.. etc etc... surprisingly I WAS ALIVE.. and stupid drivers on the road.. i hate annoying men trying to show off, cause thats how i crashed my car. asshole, didnt even stop
or like i went for an interview 3 hours after that accident and got the job =)
like how i work 10 hour days and work 6 days a week on regular week and may be 7 sometimes
or how i got back with my ex and i was wrong, once a cheater, always a cheater is not always right ==> there's always a story behind an action, life is not always white and black... THERE ARE GRAYS there. i looked at the black for 1 year, gray for 6 months, analyzed it and decided that it actually was more white than black.. we've been re-dating for almost a year now, and well its been wonderful.
yea, it was rocky at first cause i was paranoid, but he worked soo hard to earn my trust and has kept it. trust me i tried, since i did trust him at first, i hacked into emails and work accounts, phone records and bills... so i knew what he was up to and would always compare it from what he told me, this time, it was all the same...
or how i FINALLY GRADUATED after 7 years and now im a doctor .. ok ok doctor of physical therapy, but im a doctor ;)
or how my sister got me a silver cross pen, with my name engraved on it, that says DR. PAULOMEE SHAH, yes bitches ;)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im hereeeeeeee
or how my a good friend got married and i didnt even get a real invitation, haha people change so quickly sometimes, i mean 5 years of friendship, and dear lord, couldnt afford to print up a fucking invitation, use a pen in the house to write my address and PUT A STAMP ON IT? honestly? grrr but whatever, it still gets on my nerves to this day.

so HOW DID I STAY SANE? my lovely boyfriend is just soo wonderful that in the last year even though i wasn't blogging, he kept me sane, so i didnt go yelling and running out on the streets like a mad woman. hehehehe... he heard me whine, bitch, moan, groan over and over and over again, and sometimes 10 times a day for HOURS... thanks babe!!

but anyways... i needed to vent ALOT.... so IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! although, who knows who reads this blog now.. perhaps vik, who kinda provided the last push for motivating me to return, but other than that, i think its me, my self and i. never the less, its a good outlet for me to let things out in a constructive manner and lol nicer for the boy's ears (hehehe). so here i am, like it or not.

9 comments:

Vik Rajagopalan said...

Better out than in :-) .. welcome back to this sphere and I saw lottsss of updates already there written in a very concise manner. Hope to see you bitch about things more from now on =)

Rani said...

haha..... better out than in, isnt that from SHREK..
my favorite movie!!
oh yea i'll be here bitching

Keshi said...

omg ur bakkkkkkkk WOW! :) WB n HUGS! I missed ya girl!

so ur bak with ur ex now? yeah sometimes we hv to give ppl a 2nd chance to know if they'd repeat the same mistakes or not. Read my recent post 'ExtraPhysical Affairs' :)


Keshi.

Rani said...

thanks thank keshi, hope everythings been good with you in my haitus.
yea im back, i did decide to give him a second chance, and so far so good.

lol i did read ure post on extra physical affairs, and read my comment, tell me what you think about it. thanks for stopping by =)

Keshi said...

hey I replied there...hv a look :)

wutever happened to Aditi, ur sis?

Keshi.

Kay Vee said...

hi choco!

thanks for dropping by my blog! Now I have taken a hiatus from blogging. been working round the clock for this news wire actually so I get no time to blog. I have moved to New Delhi for a while... a few months or till at least a year after which i'll head back home.

Aditi got married? That's really good news... When was this and is she settled in India or is she in Chicago? Please give her my regards and tell her I said Congratulations!

And yea Congrats to you too - you're finally a doctor! :D Im glad for ya!

Take care!

Ash said...

Hello Pooja ( Oops. Dr.Paulomee Shah) But you'll always be dear Pooj for us blogger friends.

Absolutely great to have you back. Wow, those were some really eventful months. Nice to hear you are back with your ex and that you are happy. Congrats on graduation. Congrats to Aditi on her wedding. Hope she's doing great!

Please do keep blogging. Its LOVELY to visit you :-)

Rani said...

hey trinnie... i know what its like to be working around the clock... trust me, and i believe you that you have no time to blog because after work and some sanity at home, you not only have family yelling at you wanting to spend time with you, you have friends doing the same. between catching up with work, family and friends, blogging takes a big back seat. ooooo
NEW DEHLI??? interesting. u're gonna have to tell me about how it is, last new dehli experience i had, hmm i might do a semi post about it....
thanks for congrats, feels good to be done.
_______________
hey ash,
aww im always pooj =) for everyone. when it comes down to it, im pretty laid back, but if someone ever does challenge my knowledge i like to point out i do have a docterate (sometimes i leave out in what ... hehehehe, leave it to their assumtions and imaginations). i'll try maintain my blog and attempt to keep visiting everyone else's too

Vik Rajagopalan said...

Pooj :-) should there be a spelling mistake it would become 'poop'... my bad! woke up cranky and wanted to trip on someone and I found you :-)