Thursday, November 29, 2007

ahhhhhhh

so my new job started... now u'd think.. a JOB... money is involved, i must be getting paid so i shouldnt whine ALOT right?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
sadly, its the other way around. i pay tuition at school == and from school im send out to these clinics to work for FREE. so in all technicality, i pay them to work. IM LOOSING MONEY in this ordeal, and im NOT HAPPY about this.

i work 9 hours on M/W/F and 10-11 hours on T/TH all FOR FREE. so not cool. oh man... all the people i get lift and move. yea everyone wants a massage and everyone wants to be stretched. my fingers are dying at the end of the day. i mean giving a deep tissue massage isnt easy on the finger joints... especially when u're doing 10-20 minutes per patient, for 10-15 patients a day... 5 days a week. YIKES.

ok ok im done bitching. besides the annoying part of not getting paid, and fingers and legs and shoulders hurting. its a pretty rewarding job and i can totally see my self working like this for the rest of my life. its awesome to be able to see someone come in with pain off the charts and not even able to raise their arm and when ure done, you see them lifting groceries, their kids/grand kids and what not.. its just nice to see that.

now that thats said and done.. AHHHHHHHHH I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE KEEP TALKING AND TALKING AND TALKING AND TALKING. i mean im a talker and i like patients who tell me their stories, makes therapy fun. although, everytime i do something you keep pointing out how im not doing this right.. how I moved from the spot.. and the worse part of all is... she tells me HOW TO TO DO MY JOB. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

most times when a patient tells me oh you missed the spot or it really hurts here i appreciate it cause obviously the patient knows when and where it hurts, its THEIR body after all. but when you tell me that im doing everything wrong its quite annoying. i hate poeple like that... lol reading fake shit on the internet, telling my degree doesnt mean anything. ahhhhhh!!!
talking those patients and trying to convince them that NO, going on a water diet will not reduce ure pain or eating only wheat foods will not help increase motion in ure joint is impossible. and even worse, people who talk your ear off.. i mean tell you everything and anything ... tell you about what time they woke up, how they showered... what they wore and a minute by minute run down of their day... I HATE IT. im not a fucking psychiatrist.. so BACK OFF AND SHUT UP!!

anyways... thats my week. super busy and well ears bleeding from crazy patient talk.

4 comments:

Junius said...

where is aditi da???
no updates...no blog not on orkut...is she alright??
i talked to naren n we thought of askin 2 u...
please update :D!!

Keshi said...

lol sweetz calm down. I know, it aint easy working with ppl...why d u think I just work with computers? LOL!


And yeah where is Aditi?

HUGZ!
Keshi.

Vik Rajagopalan said...

LOL - are you a massagist :-) Sounds like unruly idiots you deal with who think they are in the best phase of the earth and all others are stupid scumbags :-(

I think once you put your life to somoene - working for them, then we have to deal with all this crap I think. No job is a great job unless you own it. So yea sucks big time.

But hey atleast you are touching "naked" men or women, whoever, so yea perks for the job I think !

Varsha said...

awww...I know exactly what you are going through...good luck